Reviews

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Skyrim Game Review

Skyrim is a first/third person game made by the company Besthesda, it's made for the consoles PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. It is rated M for Violence, Blood, and Mild Language. Skyrim is a free roam game where you find out your destiny is to kill and absorb the souls of dragons, you are called the Dragonborn, or in the ancient Nordic language, Dovahkin. There are many races you can be, all with unique quirks, and flaws. Altmer, Argonian, Bosmer, Breton, Dunmer, Imperial, Khajiit, Nord, Orc, or Redguard. This game is very fun, where you can choose to be a criminal, or a very nice person, or a heartless murderer. Personally, I have been all three, but every single playthrough is different. I think that this is my favorite single-person game, most games I can't play without a companion, or against an enemy, but Skyrim is an exception. If you are a completionist like me, you'll have a GREAT time with fully completing this game! All together I'd give this game a 9.5/10, I think a multiplayer mode would make this a 10, but in the new game, Elder Scrolls Online, there will be. Video has mature content, video made by GamerSpawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment