Reviews

Friday, October 3, 2014

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Game Review

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is a game for the Wii, it was created by the company Nintendo. It is rated T and it's a side scroll fighter game, but it doesn't have any blood or anything too gory. I really like to play this game, there many characters to choose from, and with the new game coming out soon, there are going to be even more. This game is great for the whole family, or a couple friends to just sit and ruin your friendship. I'm just kidding, but when I play, I do get mad if my friend wins. The game has a single player or co-op story mode, an online mode, and a multiplayer competitive mode. I have played this game since I was 10, and it hasn't ceased to give me a good time, I love this game, and I would give it 10/10 stars. Video created by TheRunawayGuys, commentary included, not too mature of content.

No comments:

Post a Comment