Reviews

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Super Smash Bros. for the WiiU and 3DS Game Review

Super Smash Bros for the WiiU and Nintendo 3DS is a game that came out recently. Part of one of Nintendo's most successful franchises, this game does not disappoint. Rated E10+, brought down from T from the rest of the franchise, this game has new characters such as Mega-Man, Pac-Man, Bowser Jr., and back from the second insrallment, Melee, is Dr. Mario! As well as a smörgåsbord of new characters there are all the returning veterans from SSB Brawl with the exceptions of: Lucas, Pokemon Trainer, Solid Snake, Ice Climbers, and Wolf. This game was a HUGE excitement for me and once I heard noise of the demo I got it, and even for the 3DS it was fun. However, I can't say I was happy with there being no story mode, Subspace Emissary was a blast to 100% complete with my friend, and now we can't sit down and do the same thing. Saying that I like Smash Run and Smash Tour, the version exclusive, similar gamemodes. All together I give it a solid 8.5/10, I still can't get over the fact that there is no story mode. Video made by MoreAli-A no crude language.

No comments:

Post a Comment