Reviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Scott Cawthon's Five Nights at Freddy's 3 "Troll" Mini-Game Review

Scott Cawthon, creator of the FNaF series posted that he had been hacked and FNaF 3 would not be coming out. There was an uproar in the fanbase of this popular series, but he did leave a link to a free to play game where a stick figure with Freddy head runs and jumps through obstacles. The soundtrack is just a loop of the song that mostly goes, "trololololol" and soon after Scott said," All I've been hearing about all day is how I've been hacked! Everything is fine and FNaF 3 is still moving at full speed ahead. Now everyone take a chill pill and enjoy the nice game I made for you! ;)" This game is a Mario style game, except much harder, if you've heard of I Wanna Be the Guy, it's kind of like that. It is a fun little game to play if you have the time, and free, so I'd suggest it. Video made by XxProClassGamerxx, no inappropriate content.

No comments:

Post a Comment