Reviews

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Elder Scrolls Online Game Review


To me, Elder Scrolls Online was a bit of a let down. Console MMORPG's don't get very far, and with the combination of this being the very first multiplayer installment of the game, they may be experimenting on this game. The game is made by Bethesda Softworks and Zenimax Studios. This game is rated Mature for Blood and Gore, Sexual Themes, Use of Alcohol, and Violence. For next gen graphics, this game is very lackluster in that category. The gameplay itself isn't all that great. I expected it to be a single player with multiplayer person versus person, but it's a multiplayer co-op with NO competitive options. I don't like multiplayer co-op, because I have no trust in anyone online, as proven by every game ever I trust the enemy team more than my allied team. All together I dislike this game quite a bit, I'd give it a 4.5/10. Video by IfreeMZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment